8.23.2008

Everything

I just bought a Michael Buble CD and thought this song was so cute...Hudson must think so too because everytime it is over he signs "more" and wants me to turn the volume up.
I thought I would take a stab at a slide show (can't figure why it is off t0 the right side??) and add the song to my blog. It has been one of those weeks (school started wednesday) and a nice reminder of what is important!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Love th song and the slideshow...was so surprised to see Maggie and I on there. Such sweet memories of China~

Hudson looks great. My neighbor likes to fill me in when she sees that you have updated...she loves that little guy...what's not to love?

Miss you~

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I love the song and the pictures to go along with it..What a treasure you have in your family.

_branda

Unknown said...

Priceless treasures!! What a great slideshow! You must be such an awesome mom!

Teri

3 Peanuts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.