3.24.2008

Final countdown!!

Today we received our itinerary and also found out we will be getting Hudson on Sunday, not Monday!! We will have a busy weekend in Beijing but that is good as it will keep us busy. It is hard to believe that in less then a week we will be a family of six!! My head is sort of spinning as I can count the hours I have to do final packing and pulling it all together. I still have to work all day tomorrow and the day will also include a 2 hour conference call with the other families we are traveling with. It will be so good to hear their voices after weeks of conversing via email.
We will head to Dallas late Wednesday afternoon to spend the night as we need to be at the airport between 4-5 am. The following is our itinerary that we received today:


Thursday, March 27th Depart for Beijing


Friday, March 28th Arrive in Beijing


Saturday, March 29th Beijing Tour (Lunch and Dinner included)

Gotcha Day!

Sunday, March 30th Summer Palace (Lunch included)
Afternoon flight to Gansu
Meet Hudson Xiao Teague

Monday, March 31st Civil Affairs Appointment

April 1st -3rd Paperwork, Sight-seeing, & Shopping

Friday, April 4th Flight to Guangzhou

Saturday, April 5th Medical Exam and Paperwork Party

Sunday, April 6th Church service and Shopping

April 7th-8th Sightseeing and Shopping

Wednesday, April 9th Consulate Appointment

Thursday, April 10th Pick up Child’s Visa

Friday, April 11th Depart from Guangzhou

Depart from Beijing

5 comments:

Cheri said...

Yeah! I can hardly wait to see your newest member! We will be praying for your family and for Hudson's transition! ((HUGS))

DiJo said...

I will be following you from AZ!
Great news on Sunday!!! YEAH Blessings to you Sharon! I will be praying for you and Hudson!!

-Diana

Dawn said...

Blessing and a safe trip to Hudson...Can't wait to see him in your arms on Sunday!!

Kari said...

I'm all about the shopping! :) I can't believe you are so close. We will be praying everyday as we have been thus far.

Denise said...

See you in Chicago!!!!!