.jpg)
.jpg)
One of the first blogs I ever began following was that of Diana as she waited for her referral for her daughter. Our MN/TX connection first drew me to her blog but as I watched her get her referral for Ruby, travel to China and begin her life with two precious gems our friendship grew. Hudson and I were blessed to be able to spend some time with her and Ruby yesterday. She is even more of a delight in person and of course Ruby was a fantastic hostess to Hudson. Diana is one of those special frienships I have made in the blog world and I know she has been faithful to pray for us as we waited for Hudson and brought him home. Her love for the Lord and her family has been inspring and encouraging and it was great to spend time with another mom here up north!
Thanks again Diana and Ruby.....we are bummed we missed out on the Pearl and Jeff!
5 comments:
Isn't the "blog world" adoption community something else? What a fun day and I LOVE that picture of Ruby and Hudson holding hands ~ so adorable!
Ok, I will admit it...I am jealous! I would love to spend time with both of you~
Found your blog today. Hudson is wonderful! We are waiting for travel approval for China! Twin boys who are turning 3 June 1st. Both have repaired cleft lips. Both need surgery for cleft palates. Any tips for travel and dealing with cleft will be welcome! You can e-mail me at rachschw@ptd.net
Thanks!
What a wonderful blessing!!!
Ruby and Hudson look so adorable together! Do they arrange marriages up north?
Isn't God good! How fun!!!
Post a Comment